Houston Texans Injury News:

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 09.03.2019 03:32

Seantrel Henderson Should Be Ready For Week One Johnathan Joseph Jersey , Will Fuller Still Out Entering this week’s final preseason game, we have some new injury information. The first two are important; the second one is a sidenote to a grueling game. The first is that expected starting right tackle (because Martinas Rankin missed the majority of training camp), Seantrel Henderson, should be ready for the regular season opener against the Patriots.He didn’t play last week in the Battle of Los Angeles. He hasn’t practiced either. It turns out he had a noncancerous cyst removed. Gross. I didn’t even know cysts could be cancerous. Now I can’t stop remembering and seeing that cyst-popping video I saw a GIF of four years ago. I need to dig deep in my brain and see what other images it connects to. Gerald Murnane has ruined me. The second bit of news is that Will Fuller is still out. He didn’t play last Saturday Youth J.J. Watt Jersey , and he didn’t practice on Monday. He’s still recovering from a strained hamstring. Hopefully this is all it-doesn’t-feel-great-but-I-could-still-play instead of some future lingering pain. The Texans need Fuller to beat New England.The last one is that linebacker Ben Heeney had season ending ankle surgery. Normally I wouldn’t even mention it, but he’s one of those guys who would have played a lot on Thursday in an attempt to keep the dream alive. Instead, the dream is on hold. He won’t play again for the rest of the season, even though he probably wouldn’t have played again to begin with. That’s it. Aside from these three injuries Authentic Zach Cunningham Jersey , the Texans are pretty much set for tomorrow night’s game, and maybe, just maybe, they escaped the entire preseason without an apocalyptic injury. ESPN’s Mike Sando spent some time this past week and throughout the first three quarters of the 2018 NFL season talking to “NFL coaches and evaluators” about who the top players under the age of 25 years old are.The results of those conversations formed this article Deshaun Watson Jersey , in which Sando ranked the top 25 NFL players less than 25 years old.Biased Texans fans that we are, it naturally follows that we’d be pretty high on Deshaun Watson.Yet even recognizing that our opinion of Houston’s franchise quarterback is sky high, I was still shocked to see how many players Sando listed ahead of Watson.There were ten.Ten players under 25 years old listed or ranked ahead of DW4 on Sando’s list.Here’s what Sando wrote about Watson:The players Sando has ranked ahead of Watson are:Patrick MahomesTyreek HillTodd GurleyEzekiel ElliottKareem HuntAlvin KamaraChristian McCaffreyDanielle HunterJared GoffMyles GarrettHow many of the players listed ahead of Watson do you believe are better than DW4?Note that the question says “better” and not “more valuable” or posed as “Who would you rather have?”; the fact that Watson is a QB necessarily makes him more valuable than, say Youth Kareem Jackson Jersey , a running back.I want to know which, if any, of the ten players listed above you believe are better football players than Deshaun Watson.

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

Jay Ajayi returns to practice
The Broncos had a chance to take one and suture their recent losing wounds.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz